|If this program useful for me - why it can't be useful for You?|
Let me introduce my software development - analisys information system ARIADNA.
It is multipurpose software application for personal using, consisted from two main parts:
- Graphical Scheme Editor
- Logical Server based on Prolog language
In short, ARIADNA is a Graphical Scheme Editor with scripts on Prolog supporting.
It is a convenient tool of represent, processing and analysis of some information (facts, knowledges and so on) with complicated correlations and a tool of building (construction) of user applications.
ARIADNA can be used to solve various personal tasks. There are some possible applications:
- graphical notepads
- decision graphical schemes
- personal organizers and schedulers
- personal advisers
- expert system environments
- personal expert systems
- processes simulators and analyzers
- mindmap-technics tool
- ... (your fantasy is not limited :)
I called this edition of program ARIADNA constructor, having in mind, that user can construct own decisions of own tasks. I, for example, using it as tool making more easy planning of my life (year, month, week, day, ...), as a tool of mindmap-technics, as a personal notepad, as tool of building some graphs (like a genealogical tree of my family), as personal organizer and scheduler and etc.
- User Interactive Environment:
- simple and convenient user interface
- very flexible tuning mechanism
- multi-language supported
- Graphical System and System of Data Keeping:
- convenient means of any complexity graphical schemes drawing
- fast schemes drawing (useful for animated schemes creation)
- easy of using
- scaling schemes and its objects
- convenient and flexible means of schemes and its objects tuning
- user extendable package of schemes
- user extendable package of graphical objects
- user extendable package of graphical images
- library of user interface components and components of data keeping and representation
- interface to Logical Server
- Logical Server:
- conforms to the ISO standard for Prolog
- flexible system of user applications building
- system of user applications execution
- interface to Graphical System
- supporting of external logical servers (for example, from AMZI)
- really very cheap
- flexible discounts system
Currently the following architectures are supported:
- ix86 / OS MS Windows family (Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003)
For learn more about ARIADNA, you can download its demo-version from one of this links:
If you have a problem of downloading then you can retry from one of this alternative addresses:
From alternative address #1:
From alternative address #2:
Registration are welcome :). If you want to register and get full version of ARIADNA, send me e-mail letter, please. All contact information you can find in Contact section (see below). In Subject field of letter type: ARIADNA registration.
If you have a questions about ARIADNA, but you do not intend register yet or you are already registered user, then In field Subject of letter type ARIADNA questions.
Any way, the presence of ARIADNA word on Subject field of letter guarantees that your letter do not be deleted by mistake and I answer for it as soon as I can.
You can post me to one of this e-mails:
Primary e-mail address:
Secondary e-mail addresses (use them if you do not get letter during long time - 3 days):
Write me and I try to take into account your wishes and suggestions.
Dear user, if You sent me e-mail, but do not got the answer, retry attempt please. I'll certainly answer to You!
I provide free technical support unlimited in time. There are next services:
- technical consultations about installation, using and exploitation, version updating, uninstalling of ARIADNA (all free)
- fixing a problems which can be appear on progaram using process (all free)